Coronavirus Quarantine Evening Routine | Workout | Recipe | Beauty | Devon Windsor
Hi guys! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I asked you guys what kind of content you would like to see during this social distancing period, and the most requests were for recipes, workouts and beauty routines! So I figured I would make a vlog featuring just that! I hope this is a fun little distraction from what’s happening in our world with the Covid-19 virus right now. Let me know if you have any more questions or suggestions!
To Shop the Products I used in this vlog-
• Dr. Barbara Sturm Enzyme Cleanser- https://rstyle.me/+U4WMuhgcSU-fsnZ7e-idVg
• Fresh Body Wash- https://rstyle.me/+Ku7bWAU_HGyWtrppOQxUXw
• Loofah- https://rstyle.me/+oWjLF5zdHhsBNGGtZaFyoA
• Anese Booty Scrub- https://rstyle.me/+Ny5JJeDKLnIcsYR-7qzqnw
• Baja Zen CocoGlow Body Buff Scrub- https://rstyle.me/+K_zUTmmC6f4C9D-5VmvtAA
• FasciaBlaster- https://rstyle.me/+CiLygEfOg5hv3XT0xCb88w
• Female Hygiene Wash- https://rstyle.me/+G5-3nRwlmThP7QCjcaEylQ
• Shiseido Fash Wash- https://rstyle.me/+uaH6zaFChdU0KrIXLxrNQQ
• Honest Beauty Shampoo / Conditioner- https://rstyle.me/+YpWt6zBCtkuhYTF_Yfxh4w
• Crystal Deodorant- https://rstyle.me/+Y6w0VeqbdEGUS2YyQZW7SA
• Face Toner- https://rstyle.me/+jueQia2nMTJV4KQCrdRn9w
• Charlotte Tilbury Dry Mask- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h56rckkwf
• Caudalie Sculpting Lotion- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h6c5ckkwf
• Moroccan Dry Body Oil- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h6fvckkwf
• Lip Balm- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h6kqckkwf
• Drunk Elephant Eye Cream- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h6npckkwf
• Vitamin C Serum- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h6qkckkwf
• Drunk Elephant Face Oil- https://rstyle.me/cz-n/d4h6ttckkwf
Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry-
• 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (or Tamari if gluten free)
• 1/2 cup ponzu sauce
• 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce
• 1 tablespoon corn starch (can skip)
• 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar if vegan)
• 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
• 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
• 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated finely minced (or 1 tablespoon ginger paste in a squeeze tube, and other readers have had success with 1 tablespoon ground powdered ginger)
• 2 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
• Vegetables and meat of your choosing
• Rice or noodles (I used veggie rice)
• Whisk all the ingredients together. Pour some over the chicken to marinade at least 30 minutes. Save the rest for the veggies.
• Cook the chicken in a Wok or large skillet.
• Cook the rice.
• Remove chicken and add in veggies. Add the ones that will take longer to cook, first.
• Pour in the rest of the sauce and chicken back in.
• Plate rice and pour stir fry mixture on top.
To see more, check out my other socials!